Moving / Relocation Estimates
You can request two types of moving estimates: Our Quick Estimate or our Detailed Estimate;
The Quick Estimate provides a rough online estimate of your projected moving costs based on
industry standards. It’s available in two formats: one for local moves and the other for local
The local online moving estimate form can be used for moves to, from, or in the following cities
as well as other locations within 30 miles from downtown Rochester: New York
Towns and Villages In Williams County, North Dakota
- Athens, Barr Butte, Big Meadow, Big Stone, Blacktail, Blue Ridge, Bonetraill,
- Brooklyn, Buford, Bull Butte, Champion, Climax, Cow Creek, Dry Fork,
- Dublin, East Fork, Ellisville, Equality, Farmvale, Golden Valley, Good Luck
- Grenora, Hardscrabble, Hazel, Hebron, Judson, Lindahl, Marshall, Missouri Ridge
- Mont, New Home, Oliver, Orthell, Pherrin, Pleasant Valley, Rainbow, Rock Island, Round Prairie, Sauk Valley, Scorio, South Meadow, Springbrook, Stony Creek, Strandahl, Tioga, Trenton, Truax, Twelve Mile, Tyrone, View, West Bank, Wheelock, Williston, Winner
If you require a more accurate estimate, please use our Detailed Estimate form. This form will allow
you to submit a detailed list of household items to be moved. A sales rep will review your estimate
request and respond with an accurate estimate usually within 72 hours.
Estimates aren’t always 100 % accurate. They are based on industry averages and many factors can affect the actual cost of the move. These factors include preparation by the customer, ease of access at locations involved, obstacles, weather and many other things that are not under the our control .
If you require a guaranteed price for your move, request a moving quote.
Most moving companies only provide quotes for long-distance moves and very large local
moves. This is because, in order to provide a quote, a sales rep must view and list the items to be
moved. With smaller moves, where the profit margin is lower, the expense of sending a sales rep to
visit can prove to be too costly. When a moving company gives you a qoute, it is based on what their
estimate would be plus an additional amount to cover unexpected delays and expenses.
Thus, in many cases, a quote can end up costing more than paying by the hour.